Wednesday, July 20, 2016

PASSPORT STAMPS

While getting ready for my trip to Canada, I pulled out my passport and looked at the stamps I had received. It seems that I can only leave the U.S. on even numbered years. In 2010, my passport was stamped when Dale and I went to Belize. This was the first time I had been out of the country, so my first stamp. The second time I traveled internationally, in 2012, was when Kelly and I did our "brother/sister trip" to Belize. In 2014, Chuck took me to Cozumel and Costa Rica. The Cozumel trip was on a cruise ship, so I didn't actually get a stamp. A little disappointing.




Now, in 2016, I cross over into Canada. I really wanted them to stamp my passport, just because. What is it about even numbered years? Does this mean I cannot cross the border next year? Don't tell me I can't do something, I will prove you wrong! Hummmmm, where shall I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment