Sunday, January 1, 2012


I did get some work done this weekend. I am making all the pieces, and will do a dry fit before I start to glue. The back section will not be made according to the plans. There will be a removable hatch board for easy access to the cabin and better ventilation. I ran out of solid lumber today, so only one side piece was made.

The seat has been made, along with the brackets that it will sit on. I notched the bottom of the seat, and added a stop on the bracket to hold the seat in place when folded out. They have not been sanded down and "finished", so they do look a little rough in this photo.

Tomorrow I will make another run to the lumber yard and get supplies for this week's work. I need to burn the midnight oil if I'm going to do the Texas200.

No comments:

Post a Comment