I just finished watching season six. I feel I've learned many life lessons through my journey with the Starks, Lannisters and all the other families in the Seven Kingdoms. Jimmy Kimmel said it best with this list:
- Don't ever follow a creepy child into the basement.
- Holding the door for someone can get you killed.
- If a guy is shooting arrows at you, you should zig zag a little.
- It's important to feed your dogs on a regular schedule.
- Don't take off your necklace until you're definitely ready for bed.
- Women will eventually run everything.
I think my favorite character is Tyrion Lannister.
Who is your favorite?