Monday, August 13, 2012

NON-SKID




There are several different ways to create a non-skid surface on your deck. I liked the non-skid that Charlie Jones has on Traveler, so that's what I used on TARDIS. It was easy to apply, using a 1/8 inch roller. I am very pleased with the results.

To tape off the area, I went to O'Reilly Auto Parts and bought 1/4 inch pin stripe. It goes on easy and lays flat in the turns. Then I used the blue painter's tape too.

All the varnishing is completed now.
The sail kit has been ordered.
This week will be used for gathering hardware, and looking for a trailer. This build is coming to an end, THANK GOD!!!!

It has been fun, but I'm ready to get on the water. The next chapter of my life will start on the day I splash TARDIS! When will that be, you ask? I'm shooting for September 8th.





No comments:

Post a Comment