Thursday, December 15, 2016

KEY WEST VISIT

It has been many months since I was in Key West. I came to visit my daughter and her family. This is my ride for the week. It is fun to drive, but I like my Explorer better.

When my daughter was very young, I made her a mini-stocking Christmas ornament. Aiden came along and I had him a mini-stocking his first Christmas. I quit needlepointing for many years, so my two other grandkids and son-in-law did not have one. I felt like they needed one this year. Like always, I procrastinated the whole year, and made them last minute.... but I did get them made!

They are hanging on their Christmas tree.





Amy and I went to a Paint & Sip the other night. We had a good time. I felt like the picture she chose was maybe a little too difficult, because most did not vaguely resemble the instructors painting. The goal was to have a good time, and I believe everyone did.




The weather has been great. A friend of mine, Sheri, takes her paddle board out every chance she gets. I had never been on a board, she took me out today. It was really fun, I had a blast. I did stand up, just to see what it felt like, but decided it was better if I just knelt or sat on the board.


It has been awesome being in Key West again. I have spent time with my daughter and her family, and seen friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment