Friday, April 20, 2018

THE APARTMENT HUNT

Once again, I must relocate. Rental property under $2000 a month is hard to find in Key West.  I had three demands in my search: Must have closet, an indoor shower and a kitchen sink.

I've never thought much about closet space, until I didn't have one. That's where you hide all your crap!

Before I moved to Key West, I thought ALL showers were indoors. Not so. In more tropical settings, they are frequently outside.

It is not easy washing a ten inch skillet in a bathroom sink. I find that I would cook more if the clean up was easier.

The properties I looked at, were either too small, not fit to live in, or I was too late. But, I did find the perfect place for a good price. And the best part.... I can park my boat there!

My new place has THREE CLOSETS, a full kitchen, and an indoor shower. It doesn't get any better than that!

All of you with a truck... I'll let you know when to mark your calendar for the moving party.   :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment