Saturday, September 1, 2018

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN....


HURRICANE SEASON 2018

Looks like Florence is up and running in the Atlantic. Too far away to know where she's heading or if she turns into anything, but we will be watching. It's almost been a year since Irma, and still fresh in our minds. Some people have not finished fixing their home from Irma damage.

My hurricane plans are the same as last year. My "hurricane buddy" and I will ride it out the same as last time. That was a good plan, so why change. I live in a different place this season, but it did well through Irma, so I'm not concerned. 

This weekend I will stock up on batteries, drinking water, canned foods.... and rum. All the essentials for weathering out a storm. Check back often and we will navigate the hurricane season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment