This morning was filled with epoxy speading! The first coat of epoxy was applied to the underside of the deck and the fillets done.
The toerails are attached, trimmed, sanded, and faired. It's looking really nice.
When I cut the hole next to the mast partner, it came out looking a little more oval than round. I took a piece of PVC and wedged it in the hole and filled in the gaps with thickened epoxy. Plastic wrap was placed around the PVC to keep the epoxy from sticking to it.
Fiberglass is next. I haven't had much experience with fiberglass, nothing this big. I do understand there will be a lot of fairing and sanding. Sanding is not one of my favorite things, but I do want the deck to not be bumpy. So, I will sand.
Until next time, fair winds and calm seas!