New Jersey's climate was a bit colder than Key West, so I did buy a coat for the trip. I didn't see snow, but I did feel below freezing temperatures.
We made a couple trips to Atlantic City. The weather was nasty, so I didn't get to enjoy the boardwalk. I've been to Las Vegas a couple times... if you've seen one casino, you've seen them all. Although, Bally's Wild West had some pretty amazing murals in one room.
Things I learned on this trip:
1. It is illegal to have a radar detector in Virginia.
2. If you carry a gun in New Jersey, you go to jail.
3. You can play 2 1/2 times as long at a $10 Black Jack table, as you can at a $25 Black Jack table.
4. New Jersey is famous for their diners.
5. The Philly Cheese Steak really is better in Jersey.
6. Buy the 5-hour energy drink before you get on the road, not every convenience store carries it.
7. Just "breath" and it will be okay!