Sunday, March 20, 2011

Officially a BOAT now!

TARDIS has a bottom now, so she is officially a BOAT. It was a fairly easy process because I had two more sets of hands helping. Thank you husband and son. Using a floor jack and jack stands, I elevated the bow so I could get inside and clean up any epoxy that squeezed out. (Dale had a good time with his camera at this point, with some interesting angles.) I have already made a dolly for TARDIS, so I can move it around. Next, I will make a couple of frames to use in the turning of her.

The last few weeks, I haven't made much progress in this build. Life has gotten in the way. But, the next few weeks will be filled with "boat building". I need to get a lot done, and fast, if we are to get her in the water this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment