Friday, March 25, 2011

Rollover Day


Today we rolled her over. It wasn't as hard as I anticipated. I bought a few 2x4 and used some scrap plywood to make the frames. My son helped me roll her over and put her on the dolly I made, and then we just rolled her back into the garage. Of course, the first thing I did was lay the sole pieces in place and climb in. It felt great!

I'm told that the hardest parts of the build are behind me now; the chine logs, shear clamps and bottom. I can't wait to get started on the inside. Dale may have to pry me away from the boat this weekend. Or, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.