Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update




The other day, I just had to pull TARDIS out of the garage and step the mast. I couldn't wait until the deck was on. It was pretty cool to see.



My son, Shawn, helped me nail on the aft deck. The forward deck is cut out and ready to nail on. I will have to wait until I can get help with that.


My progress has seemed slow lately, but I felt the need to post something. So, here it is. Hopefully, the next post will have the deck completed.


A few days ago, a FedEx driver stopped in front of our driveway and turned off his engine. I thought maybe we were getting a package, so I walked toward the truck. He just sat there smiling, then asked how the boat build was coming along. He said that he can't wait to see it completed. It was kind of a strange feeling to know that someone has been watching, but a good feeling to see his excitement. I have had two women stop and tell me that they admired me and that I was an inspiration. You just never know who is watching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment