Friday, January 4, 2013

Selling Things...

Okay, I sold my Jeep today.  I feel like I need to sell EVERYTHING.  Leaving possessions behind would be a burden to someone.  So, I have both boats for sale.  One serious buyer for TARDIS and three looker for The Flatulence.

As I said in my earlier post, I am sailing off on s/v Kairos in a few days.  Today, there were many workers that converged on Kairos to finish the work they had started several weeks ago.  They all understand that the work needs to be finished by the end of the week.  We plan to pull away from the dock and start our journey on Saturday.

Later today, Bill, Mako and I went to Randall's Grocery and provisioned our boat.  We will all share galley duty.  I will enjoy meals that I didn't have to cook.

Tonight, we watched the sailing instructional video of "Captain Ron".  I have seen this probably 15 times, and it is still funny.  If you haven't seen it, it is a must see!  Go rent it.

Tomorrow is going to be busy and I am tired and ready for bed.  Good night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment