Thursday, August 11, 2011

ROLLOVER DAY #2


Today was the day! We rolled TARDIS out into the driveway, slipped the frames on either end, strapped them together and rolled her off of her side and upright. Because I only made two corners rounded, the frames had to be taken off, turned around and put back on. Then we rolled her onto her other side. She is now laying on her starboard side so I can work on her port side.

There were many of our neighbors milling around, but none seem to sense the momentous occasion that was taking place. Rollover day is always exciting to me. It marks a milestone in the build. Tomorrow I will start the sanding and fairing of the port side and transom.

That's about all I have to report on this post. Hopefully, the next post will be more exciting and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment