Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ROLLOVER DAY #3


I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET A LETTER NOW!

The Homeowner's Association loves to send me letters. Whether it's about the trash can in front of the garage, the lawn needing to be edged or the window unit A/C. The boat in the driveway will surely ruffle their feathers.

Today was another rollover day. The bottom gets attention now. We couldn't figure out a good way to turn it upside down and then roll it back into the garage, so we left it in the driveway, covered it with polytarp and called it good.

It will be a few days before I can get back to work on it, because I started working on Monday. There is a custom boat canvas and upholstery shop in Kemah, Texas that needed someone, so I went to work. Only been there two day, and I'm having a blast! The resident dog, Marina, is a sweetheart. She is very well behaved and knows two tricks; sit pretty and play dead.

Not much to report today, been busy with other areas of my life. Lots going on... more about that later. Right now, I have to get off this computer and get to work. Those cushions are not going to make themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment