Sunday, November 11, 2012

FEAST & TARDIS



I’m sitting here eating some of the best leftovers I’ve ever had, and I just had to  share this with everyone.

At least once a week, my friend Bobby cooks dinner for me, and I get to bring home leftovers!  Cool, huh?  Bobby loves to fish, knows the best spots to catch redfish (my favorite) and usually comes home with a couple.  Last night, he fixed fish tacos, complete with a wonderful cream sauce, guacamole and a side of refried beans.  He fixes everything from scratch, and it is always tasty.



Lunch today was a nice break from working on TARDIS.  I have installed the lead pig ballast and today I am screwing down the storage fronts, inspection ports, hinges on the sole and latches.   I hope to get the windows in next weekend.  The end is in sight and exciting.














2 comments:

  1. When a small boat gets caught in bad weather it moves violently in all directions, almost at once. Your lead pigs are not restrained on the ends, it looks like they can wiggle out and get free or at least loose enough to thrash about. You might consider securely fastened end stops for all those pigs if you plan to sail offshore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tardis is looking good Lezlie.

    Wishing you a Happy Christmas and plenty of enjoyable sailing in the New Year.

    Cheers,
    Bill.
    http://bills-log.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete