Saturday, November 23, 2013

FOUR WHEELING AGAIN


For the past couple of months, I've been having issues with my joints. Started with my neck, then traveled to my major joints; hips, knees, shoulders and elbows . It progressed to the point that it was painful to get out of bed in the mornings, and simple tasks brought tears to my eyes.

Chuck felt that the four mile bike ride to work was causing, or at least promoting this pain. He offered the use of one of his vehicles, and I graciously accepted. It's been nice showing up to work not drenched in sweat. A run to the store is quicker, and I can get EVERYTHING I need without sizing up my purchase and figuring out if it will all safely fit on my bike.

How am I feeling now? I finally went to the Urgent Care Clinic, Naproxen Sodium 550mg was prescribed. That has helped, but not taken the pain away, just made it bearable. The test that were done came back normal. This next week I will see another doctor, and hopefully he can help me get back to my old active self. I HAVE TO... I've got adventures in my near future!!! You will hear all about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment