Thursday, June 30, 2016

BE HAPPY

After my divorce, a friend asked me how I could be so happy.... so soon. When someone tells you that they don't feel love for you anymore, how can you argue that? Just accept it and move on.

You never know what tomorrow will bring.  Maybe happiness, maybe sorrow.  It might be a pivital point in your life.  That day that everything, I mean EVERYTHING in your life changes, and will NEVER be the same.  How will you handle it?  It's not so much about what happens to you, but more importantly... how you handle it.  You can cry and say, "why me?"  But, after you've had time to grieve, you must dry your tears and raise your head high.

Someone was going through a tough time in their life, and stated, "I know it will be better on the other side, but I have to go through a lot of shit to get there."  Her friend told her, "well, get your waders on and go for it."  While that statement was funny, it was very enlightening.  Do what you have to, to get through your tough times.

 
"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you will regret the things you didn't do, more than the ones you did."


I have adopted that motto.  In the past, I limited myself by thinking - I can't do that!  But now, when I have that thought, I then ask myself - why not?  I am taking one day at a time, and trying to enjoy every minute of that day. I try and not stress too much over things, because lately, things just seem to fall into place.  Someone bigger than me is watching over me.  And God, I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment