Thursday, June 2, 2016

WANDERER Update


Of all my posts, the post about this boat has gotten the most visits. A few days ago, I thought I would stop by and see the progress on her restoration. In 2012, the boat was purchased and her restoration was estimated at four years. It has been four years. Of course I don't know what's going on down below, but I couldn't see much progress on the outside. There was no one present, so I couldn't ask questions.

My loyal followers will remember s/v Kairos, the boat that took me across the Gulf three years ago. Several months back, I read that she was being sold. I assumed Bill would use the same broker that he purchased her though. Sure enough, there she was in all her glory. I really did like that boat, and if I was dripping in diamonds, she would be mine.
I have good memories on that boat... and some scary ones too.

She is a very comfortable and capable boat. If anyone is interested in her, contact Little Yacht Sales at 281-334-6500. Here is a link to the posting, then scroll down to "Tayana 48 center cockpit 1999": http://littleyachtsales.com/used-sail-boats/




No comments:

Post a Comment