Today I installed half of the insulation and the window in the sliding hatch. I need more of the blue mat that I am using for the insulation. The window went in very easy, and I think it looks nice.
The cabin rails are bolted on now. Since there is nothing to tie fenders to at midship, I installed a padeye at both ends of the cabin rail.
The pin stripe is painted. I will add a fancy .... something ... at both ends. Just haven't figured out what yet.
My friend, Charlie Jones, gave me some lead for my ballast. I will make more lead pigs this week. AND, I am making my sail this week.... look for that post by the end of the week! Exciting times!