Sunday, July 24, 2016

SHE WILL BE KNOWN AS....

IDRIS

If you are a diehard Dr. Who fan, you might know who Idris is. If not, I will explain. In one episode, the TARDIS landed on a far planet, and the "soul" of TARDIS left the ship. Needing a vessel to occupy, TARDIS  took over the body of a peasant woman... named Idris.

I think Idris is the perfect name for this boat. It has the "soul" of my Paradox I named TARDIS. In her, I will have fun adventures and make special memories.


My 2.5 hp Tohatsu outboard is my mode of propulsion when the wind is not favorable. I have no experience repairing outboards, so I thought I should get a new motor. I got the motor a couple days before my last trip, so I just put it in the living room floor. A friend came over, walked past it and stated, "Well, that's not something you see everyday."











Drink holder, very handy!
And the seats needed cushions. DONE!





No comments:

Post a Comment